The Health and Fitness Center is now offering outdoor equipment on the turf area outside the main Fitness Studio. Live outdoor and Zoom fitness classes are also available. E-Z Up tents have been set up to provide shade. Click here for current class schedule.
The temporary hours will be:
Monday- Saturday 7a - 2p.
Max capacity: 12 people, per City, at one time and limited to 1 hour workouts. If capacity is reached you will be asked to wait until an opening is available.
- Masks are required (provided for if you do not have your own)
- Gloves are optional (available upon request)
- Towels (available upon request)
- Water bottles (refill station will still be available, bottled water available upon request)
The equipment available for use is:
- Medicine balls
- Kettle bells
- Body Bar weights
- Bosu balls
- Plyo jump boxes
- Jump ropes and Resistance bands
- Workout benches and chair
- Row machine
- Spin bikes
Outdoor one-on-one Personal Training, Yoga/Chair Yoga, and Reformer Pilates are available. To sign up or use already purchased sessions contact Evelin Avila at Evelin@calabasasgolf.com
Weight & Shape M.A.P.™ Success!
Kathy's Story: Weight loss, energy, and lots of new friends! | Learn more
Frank's Story: More muscle, and an improved golf game! | Learn more
Maria's Story: Better endurance as a caddy for her son! | Learn more
Shane's Story: Less pain, more muscle, and increased sports activities! | Learn more